Distance Teaching Take Two!

 With Auckland experiencing its second Lockdown, we educators once again leapt into action and changed our programmes overnight. We know that online distance teaching looks little like the teaching we do in our classrooms, but at least this time we had experience to draw upon.

In response to this second wave, I recorded this video illustrating what my lessons look like this time around. I captured the sequence of the lesson (which is mostly asynchronous) and discuss the adaptations that I have made to my teaching since the first lockdown.


To see more lessons from lockdown and to get access to the slides and planning in this lesson, check out Manaiakalani Google Class OnAir.

Comments

  1. Danni I love your creativity. The way you are maintaining focus on extending and challenging your learners and coming up with engaging task design is impressive. Thanks for taking the time to share this with your colleagues in this way. We learn so much from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dani, I absolutely love your lesson and the engaging activities you prepared for your learners! I'm sure that they will excel in learning measurements and retain their new knowledge and skills. Thanks for sharing as your lesson and presentation are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unpacking Our Reading Journey

Inquiry 2018

Top Tips for Online Learning