Ka Kite Ano!

Today is my official last day at Pt England for 2021 before I go off on my next adventure: motherhood. It's going to be quite a change and funny for me to be away from this place as I still have such passion and love for teaching, my classes and my colleagues. 

I will of course be keeping in touch as I will be returning in 2022. I'm eager to see how my target students perform in their end of year tests, but also to see my students graduate and prepare for college. I'm also excited to visit with baby so that she can hear the singing that she has kicked along to every morning in assembly.

This blog may be a little quiet for a while, but I will be back with regular posts in 2022. Until then, ka kite ano!

Comments

  1. A very special time for you and your family Danni, enjoy this your next adventure! Ngā manaakitanga,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Unpacking Our Reading Journey

Inquiry 2018

Top Tips for Online Learning